API Testing

      I have experience with functional UI testing, but for a while, I've been interested in learning more about API testing. When I first started looking for materials, I discovered a few, but most of them give an introduction to the APIs and moving on to automation or tool usage. Before automating, I need to understand how to test an API endpoint and all of the potential use cases.
 
  I had learned CRUD operations, HTTP verbs, and status codes. Prior to employing tools, I sought out additional information about API testing.

 I attended an event hosted by Ministry of testing on API testing by Hilary Weaver-Robb, and found a detailed presentation on Github.com/g33klady.  I now have greater clarity and can move forward with my studies thanks to this.

I'm now reading and practicing Allan Richardson's Automating and Testing a Rest API.

I'll be contributing what I learn in this area as I learn.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

API Testing journey

My first time attending a software launch party