Interesting bug on Mobile App

I recently discovered a bug in a mobile application that I was using. The app is coming under Education category. I downloaded this app , when I tried to launch, the app is locked. The homescreen showed the App icon grayed out. When I launched the app, it was talking about limits. hmm , interesting... I realized that couple of days ago, I had set screentime for Entertainment category for 15 mins. Then why is this app locked out? Ahh, the App Developers categorized this in wrong category.

 Lesson learned: 
  Testing begins even before using the App. Always pay attention to every detail. 

 Here's how:
   1. Before installing the app, review the app info on the Appstore. 
   2. Observe the tag line category, size etc.. 
   3. The claims,App reviews ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

API Testing journey

My first time attending a software launch party